We are committed to the health and safety of our employees, our clients and our environment.
Our safety program includes:
- Safety orientation training for all new hires.
- Weekly safety “toolbox talks” on every job site.
- Competent Person training for trenching, excavation, and confined space entry.
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Training.
- Work Zone Traffic Safety Training.
- Monthly Safety Meetings for Management Staff.
Safety First – Safety Always
Just like safety, rigorous attention to quality is embedded into our culture. We ensure that our employees have the proper training and tools required to provide quality workmanship and produce superior results. We value our clients by clearly and thoroughly understanding the design documents which results in reducing construction costs, provides lower bids and completes projects on time. Our Quality begins and ends with the customer and we strive to always satisfy their needs.
We attribute our success to our employees and their ability to have a shared mindset through successful group collaboration. By implementing our core value of teamwork, we have developed a strong culture that yields successful results. Our teamwork skills begin in our office by pre-engineering each project to the field where our plans are successfully implemented. Without a strong commitment to teamwork, we wouldn’t be the company we are today…